Villa of 464 m2 of land with 270 m2 of buildings. Located inside the Amelkis golf course, opposite a dedicated area for a golf garden.
– Ground floor: large open living room with a guest toilet.
– Floor: 3 bedrooms. 2 bedrooms + 1 parental suite. Each with individual bathroom.
– Swimming pool of 48m2 (12m long and 4m wide).
– Garden area: lawn, bamboo, cactus,
– Room for staff separated from the house with private bathroom.
– Garage for 2 cars (12m long).
– Entrance door in solid beech on pivot (2m wide 3m high).
– Cladding facade and fireplace in natural stone.
– Paving entrance and terraces in Taza Gris natural stone.
– Structured Walnut doors.
– 3m high bay windows with handle and double glazing.
– Open staircase in Ibiza marble.
– Graphite black details throughout the house: Graphite black door handles, Graphite black windows and sliding doors, Graphite black sconces and pendant lights.
– Individual ducted air conditioning in each bedroom and Carrier brand living room with touch screen control.
– HAGER electrical panel fully equipped with ABB.
– German brand Simon switches and sockets.
– USB wall outlets in all bedrooms.
– Pre-installation for satellite TV in all bedrooms and living rooms.
– Pre-installation of Fiber Optic internet and network cabling throughout the villa.
– Prefabricated polystyrene insulating boxes for rolling shutters.
– Rolling shutters in domed aluminum foam.
– Balcony railings and stairs in 10mm tempered glass.
– Hansgroe faucets.
– Wall-hung toilets and bidets in all bathrooms.
– Chaffoteaux brand solar water heater.
– Floor and wall sealing of all bathrooms to a height of 1m.
Very nice achievement.